Tuesday, March 27, 2012

On the Plate Today:  George Zimmerman Can Come to My House

The man who shot the black seventeen year old - he says in self defense- will not get justice at the hands of the unjust ones (Obama's Justice Department, and the new Black Panther Party);  So, he can come to my house and I will give him refuge.

It turns out Mr Zimmerman is a Democrat, Hispanic man, so the left leaning ones cannot scream white racism or that the Republicans did it. But, they're trying to.  Read this DailyCaller article.

They have placed an unlawful the bounty on the head of the man.  Really? In America? Shame!

Silence from Obama about the bounty.  Silence from the Justice Department.

And there stands Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton, as always right on time. Click and read The Daily Caller about Sharpton and Jackson.

Come to my house, Mr. Zimmerman.  I will give you refuge until true justice is provided.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger